- Appointed by the Area Chairperson
- Voting member in Area Assembly; no vote in Area Committee.
- Coordinates the annual Area PI/CPC Conference with the hosting District.
- Chairs the Area PI/CPC Committee.
- Registered with GSO as the contact person for PI/CPC needs.
- Conducts workshops at summer and winter Area Workshops and as requested at Groups and Districts.
Please refer to A.A. Guidelines on Public Information and A.A. Guidelines on Cooperation With the Professional Community available at www.aa.org for additional information on PI/CPC.